Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day Fun

I tried to post this last week but was having problems with the photo uploader...so here it goes again....

What a fun weekend!  My friend Sara came to visit me from Charleston.  We got to spend some time hanging out with Catherine too!

Chris displayed his patriotism by a great dye job on his beard (which is now shaved!) I went to school to be an esthetician, not a hairstylist and it shows!!

Eric did manage to hit the pool but he was missed at the lake!! 



I should take a picture of my freshly steam cleaned carpets!  Eric got all the dirt and spots out on Sunday!!  I felt lucky to have such a great husband that helps me clean!  Sometimes I feel he cleans better than I do!  It was a great weekend catching up with old friends, the only thing missing was Eric!  And Bitty & Doodle got to have lots of fun too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment