Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Thank you Angela and Shannon!


We are so blessed to have friends that are artists! Angela made the coolest Rasta Turtle for Eric & I! He even has his own little dreads! I love it! She makes "Whimseys" and they are awesome multi-sensory animals! You can check out her album if you would like!


http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=11uby8kt.1k979rgp&x=0&y=-pyilqe&localeid=en_US&cm_mmc=site_email-_-site_share-_-core-_-view_photos_button


Shannon, our other artist friend, created a spraypaint image of a photo of Eric & I! How cool is this? We love it!



Thank you both so much for your time and thoughtfulness! We love you!


Turtle & Monkey Marshall

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! So cool to have friends that are talented- I keep telling Eric that I wish he would paint or make Ryder something for his nursery :)

    ReplyDelete