Monday, November 23, 2009

Long time no blog!


Hi friends & family!


I haven't blogged in a while and just wanted to do a quick update. All is well here and I am hoping to see as many of you as possible during the holiday season. I love looking around and seeing that some lights are already up. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas (as my Nana always says!). This is a picture from Saturday when we went to visit Eric's good friend Joe, his wife Heather, and their 7 month old baby, Joseph. We had a great time. Eric picked up an acoustic guitar for the first time in a while, and after hearing him play it, I, of course, believe he should own one. I got to bang around on the drums, too and loved it. I think our next house will have to have a rock studio!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment